Saturday, September 1, 2012

Oh, the adventures of dating...

After relating a recent date experience to my little sister, she suggested that I create a blog to journal all of my crazy adventures with the less than tactful male daters of the world. Brilliant. Since I seem to attract the crazies of the world, I figured I had plenty of material to go off of. And the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I have been a victim of tactless dating for the greater portion of my 12+ years of being on the dating market. Let me tell you, you are in for a treat! :)

As exciting as my mishaps are, I would love to hear from YOU as well! Hopefully these stories will make you laugh, and maybe some will spark some of your own memories of dating. Because let's be honest. Everyone has at least one bad date they can share!

This blog is not a place to be bitter, angry, or to vent out frustrations (That is what girl's nights out are for). It is a place to laugh together and have a whole lot of fun. So start thinking and get submitting! I can't wait to hear from you all!

*Feel free to pass this along to friends you may know who could contribute as well! The more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment